Certifications“In an ever evolving and growing field, we expand upon our intellectual capital through continuous and concerted focus on training and certifications.”
Credence Corp. was founded by experts in the legal and technology sectors with the purpose of advancing discovery management.
As we’ve grown, we’ve supplemented our expertise by adding industry veterans to the Credence Corp. team and through a continuous and concerted focus on training.
Credence Corp. industry certifications include:
- Certified Computer Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
- Digital Forensics Certified Practitioner (DFCP)
- Certified Information Forensics Examiner (CIFE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- CompTIA A+
- Georgetown University Law Center, eDiscovery Training Academy
- Certified Litigation Support Professional (CLSP)
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)
- Relativity Certified Sales Professional (RCSP)
- Summation Certified Enduser (SCE)
- Summation Certified Case Manager (SCCM)
- Summation Certified Administrator (SCA)
- Summation Support Specialist (SSS)
- Summation Certified Data Technician (CSDT)
- Summation Certified Reseller
- Concordance Certified Software Trainer (CCST)
- Concordance Certified Software Administrator (CCSA)
- Concordance Certified Reseller
- Clearwell Certified Administrator (CCA)
- IPRO Certified Trainer (ICT)
- IPRO Certified Reseller
the big name service providers."
David A. Hancock
Manager of Litigation Support Services, GrayRobinson
"Credence offers cutting edge solutions which demonstrated cost efficiencies across our litigation profile, while providing excellent service and attention to detail at every stage of discovery. It's refreshing to partner with a company who understands and excels at eDiscovery matter management."
Anthony V. LaMacchia
"I've worked with Credence Corp. for years. Credence introduced me to Relativity in 2009. I rely on Credence's expertise with Relativity in every major case I handle. Credence's expert staff works with us from the beginning of the litigation through completion, helping to manage everything from discovery holds, electronic and paper file production, evidence preservation, metadata integrity, and more. Their support in every area is extraordinary and prompt."
George G. Mahfood, P.A.
Broad and Cassel Attorneys at Law